STAIRCLIMBERS FOR PATIENT TRANSFER SERVICES / AMBULANCES – CR230, C-MAX
Call for Price
CR230 Powered stairclimbers for the safe transfer of individuals to and from healthcare establishments.
From the home, into an ambulance and to hospital using a safe and robust piece of equipment. The C-Max goes up and down all kinds of stairs, reducing lifting and manual handling for operatives.
- A key piece of equipment to be on an ambulance for everyday use.
- Transfer patients to hospital for outpatient appointments.
- Freeing up beds – as with a stairclimber a person can return home as steps are no longer barriers.
Why choose CR230?
- The Worldwide Ambulance Service Chair of Choice!
- Maximum weight is 230 kg.
- Multiple Medical Options Available with This unit.
- Bariatric Chair option 300kg.
- Compact with a foldable and integrated seat.
- Comfort step and works in both a single step mode and a regular climbing mode.
|Dimension||1302 x 496 x 864 mm|
|Manufacturer||AAT.de Stair Clearances Use C Max|
Minimum: >600 x 600 mm
The diagram below shows typical minimum clearances required on stairways. Actual requirements may vary depending on your stairway.
Straight with Landing